The Center for Infrastructure Assurance and Security (CIAS) – ISAO is committed to improving cybersecurity awareness, services and capabilities of organizations and communities nationwide. It’s our goal to empower organizations (small and large), states, local governments, tribes and territories with the ability to create comprehensive cybersecurity programs that fit their budgets and unique needs.
In addition to receiving member perks, such as special discounts on leadership and technical training courses and member-only access to past webinars and other resources, we are here to advise CIAS-ISAO Level 2 members on how to develop and enhance their cybersecurity efforts.
Level 2 members may use their five consultation hours in any way they choose, such as working with the CIAS-ISAO team of experts to:
- Strategize on how to develop and/or enhance their community ISAO
- Review continuity plans, assessments, etc.
- Provide guidance on how to conduct vulnerability assessments
- Create customized benchmarks to fit your organizational and compliance policies
- Insert Your Needs Here – it’s up to you!
Start protecting your community today and gain access to year-round educational support, technical assistance and more!
To learn more about how the CIAS-ISAO can support your organization, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.